Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Jdee's Kitch

New blog, I thought I'd do some constructive writing for a change. It would be a challenge for someone who does not like editing run-ons, also more of a challenge for someone who does not like writing in sentences that begin with a capital letter and end with a period.

To have a resto or a cafe in this lifetime is a given, one of the things that would keep me away from my grave is the inability to establish a successful enterprise in the food industry. After that, I can die a peaceful death. But, for the here and the now, this cooking thing shall remain a hobby and an asset of sorts.

~Pasta Anyone?~

I am seriously contemplating on getting a pasta maker, thing is, I don't know how much one costs! They probably have it at Gourdo's I'd better go check.

~The Life of Pasta~

The life of pasta depends greatly on the choice of ingredients, from the spices, to the cheese, to the origin of your olive oil. I wish I could grow my own garden of herbs and spices, I'd need furrows of Basil though.\

~Italian is Rather Fattening~

Pasta is one hell of a calorie loaded dish, just imagine, all the cheese, the oil, the meat, noodles, butter, cream!~Gym and Pasta~A serving of pasta = a thousand calorie work out.

~Salad~

Well, that's a whole new chapter.

...obviously my thoughts are rather fragmented at the moment...

...this blog is under construction...

No comments: