The history of my bloggerness...
Before blogs I wrote on notebooks, tissue (starbucks, mcdo or bathroom tissue), my hand, arm etc. Then, my yellow diskette, note pad was and will always be my best friend, cigarettes came in a little later than that. Back in fourth year high, I had a yellow diskette for all my rantings, I'd had my fair share of poetry or rhyming essays. Funny though, I never found inspiration beyond Dr. Seuss.
My first e-mail ad was with both excite.com and hotmail, it was yeasts@hotmail.com, after my once favorite poet William Butler Yeats, no, I am not a book nerd, as I had mentioned I only read Dr. Seuss and Richard Scarey, which explains my love for the odd.
My second e-mail was freud_fische@yahoo.com, out of my love for freud and his bizzare thoughts, and fische which came from the microfische section of the college library and how the last name fische always sounded so nice and slippery like fish, combined with an almost sophisticated manner of spelling, I also recall a fische character in AllyMcBeal, an associate at the law firm where McBeal works.
My password:
But ofcourse I will not say what it is, though, it is the combination of the name of a renowned author whose nationality I will not disclose, and my age and my x-gf's age back when I was in the suburbs of California.
Jdee Sy
Is simply a nice way of spelling the reverse of the initials of my first name. :) I love it. Haha...
Sy, is the unadulterated spelling of my surname, good enough, would have been difficult to run a background check at the NBI if that surname had been retained...
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment